So I went out and bought some Jillian DVD's. One is a yoga one. Wow. I can't do half the stuff they do, or for as long. I can only do 10 minutes at a time before I get a headache. I'm hoping that this will change over time.
I told my husband how upset I was, and all I got was "I'm sorry." I need someone who can really push me. He just wants me to not be so upset, so he'll give in to me when I show a little bit of weakness.
I ate some watermelon this morning for breakfast. I generally don't eat a whole lot, and don't eat much at all until after The Husband gets home. I swear, all he does is eat. And when he eats, I want to eat too.
I wish I still had my dog to bring for a walk. He lives at my parents. I could walk there and walk him, but my dad is really into exercising right now... He takes my dog and their dog on a long walk every night. I don't think my cat would be very excited to be going for a walk outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment